1. We are still moving dirt around to finish the bike track. We decided to switch it up a bit and add some different jumps at the end. Moving dirt without the skid steer is slow going to say the least! However, I will say I have been getting an awesome workout everyday. My arms will be so buff by the time we are done :)
2. We started on a flagstone pathway down the side of the house where there is a lot of foot traffic. We got a craigslist score on flagstone for super cheap. The only problem is the stone is all different heights which made it a bit more frustrating since some are 4 inches high and others only 1 inch (no wonder is was a deal?!). I gave up on making it level from one rock to the next. As a result, it is a lot more "natural" looking than I imagined. Oh well. It's functional. Still need to finish this one.
3. This is a need to do soon: Build a block retaining wall so Cameron can park his truck again. We tore out the existing falling apart railroad tie parking pad that was there previously.
4. Once we finish up the flagstone walkway we need to get sod asap. The area next to our house becomes a constant mud pit when kids turn on the hose to wash anything. It also washes out with rain. I can't wait to get this one done.
1. Hang doors.-- Cameron finished painting them over the weekend. Yay! I will have doors on my closets again. I'm so sick of staring at clutter everyday.
2. Our electrician is coming this week to fix the fixture location in the dining room, add a new ceiling fixture in living room (we have nothing now), and add some can lights in the basement.
3. After the electrician comes we will have to patch everything up- especially the basement. We had a dishwasher dilemma (the dishwasher got filled with dish soap instead of dishwasher soap) and some leaking happened. As a result we tore out a bunch of sheet rock to dry things up fast and keep mold at bay. The basement needs a LOT of patching.
4. Hang new fixtures (living and dining), and install can lights in basement.
5. Our dining table is getting made! We ordered the table top online and the legs are being done by a friend. I'm excited! We need to do the finish work for the top of the table once it arrives. I'm thinking a natural or grey stain for it.
6. Patchwork on walls/ceilings needs to be textured, primed, and painted.
7. The basement is screaming for some new paint on the walls. It is bad down there- really bad.
8. We are hiring out (hallelujah!) the rest of the popcorn ceiling scraping (entry hall, upstairs hall, master bedroom, and my art room). We aren't bothering with the kitchen since someday soon (I really, really, really, really, hope) to be ripping down that drop ceiling.
I could go on forever... and ever... But these are the things I hope to get done by the new year.